About the Activity:
– Camels were once the best mode of transport in the desert, and have now become a mode of adventure. This camel safari experience in Pushkar is the authentic experience of seeing the desert and witnessing a beautiful view of the Aravali range.
– Ride on a camel through the sand dunes, with the pure Rajasthani Culture unfolding throughout the experience. You will pass local villages belonging to the Kalbeliya People. You will also get to witness an amazing sunrise/sunset if you are lucky.
– See the famous rose garden of Pushkar, as well.
– The 1 hour ride starts from the Pushkar Fair Ground, located 600 m from the Pushkar Lake, and quite near to the famous Brahma Temple.
Timings: 4 AM to 7 PM
*Note: A minimum of 1 and a maximum of 2 people can ride on a single camel.
- Camel safari
Things To Carry
- Water bottle
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- In the winter season-warm clothes
- Prices for the activity will change during the Pushkar Festival, starting from 15th Nov to 23rd Nov.
- This is a private tour